- Three months spent in the remotest jungles of West Papua, Indonesia.
- 23 day expedition into the Amazon of Bolivia, by foot and on raft, in search of jaguars through regions that had not been previously crossed by man.
- 52 days spent away from civilization: 820 km up the Sepik River followed by a 270 km bushwalking through the most remote regions of Western Papua New Guinea.
- 34 day expedition into thick, untouched Bolivian jungle: by foot and down a whitewater river on a traditional balsa raft.
- An expedition into the rainforest of Guatemala that led to the discovery of a cave (previously unknown to scientists) used by Mayas more than two thousand years ago.
- A three week journey down the San Pedro River in Guatemala in a traditional canoe.
- Mountaineering: Mt. Blanc (4810m) and an unknown 6012m summit in western Tibet.
- One month trekking journey through the Himalayas (Nepal) to the remote kingdom of Mustang.
- 10 month, 10 000 km journey, by bicycle from Croatia to Egypt.
I published three books and more than 100 articles and 1000 photos in various Croatian publications: daily newspapers, political weeklies, and magazines (National Geographic Croatia, Geo, Meridijani, Playboy, Globus, Gloss...)
I wrote and published three travelogues with photos:
- "The Jungle" (2009)
- "On the Way to the Hidden Valley" (2006)
- "Just Keep on Moving!" (2003)
I am the president of the "Club for Expedition and Culture" that organizes expeditions into the most remote parts of the world, and presents different world cultures to people in Croatia.